- FREE 30 Minute Design Consultation: This is the first step toward creating the space of your dreams. A professional design consultant will meet with you in our design studio to dicuss your needs and desires. The first 30 minutes are complimentary and you are under absolutely no obligation to purchase anything.
- Expert Design Services: With so many ways to dramatically change the appearance of your space, it can be a daunting task to walk into a showroom and decide how to make the vision in your head a reality. Whether you are working with an architect, interior designer or both, Floorology™ will work directly with you and/or them to discuss your ideas, needs and usage requirements, initial thoughts on materials and colors, budget, timeframe, etc. It helps to have an expert come to your home to help guide you through the selection process to help you successfully achieve the look and feel you desire.
Our expert design services include taking precise measurements of the space you wish to improve, a collaborative consultation to discuss your ideas, needs and usage requirements, initial thoughts on style, materials and colors, budget, timeframe, etc. which will be incorporated to design your space.
- 3D Design Software: Our Design Software enables us to realistically design every detail of plans in 3D, elevation, and floor plan views for photo-realistic Renderings, Artistic Renderings and Virtual Tours to help clients visualize designs:
- Sample Renderings
- Project Management: To ensure the successful and efficient completion of every project, Floorology™ assigns a dedicated Project Manager to monitor each phase of the project, including planning and design, product quality & delivery, installation through to completion. Your dedicated Project Manager will be your main point-of-contact throughout the process and is there to ensure that your best interests are represented at all times.
- Quality Products: Floorology™ uses only the highest quality products that have been hand-selected by our team to meet the utmost appearance standards while maintaining maximum durability. Our products include, but are not limited to:
- Hardwood/Engineered Wood
- Tile (i.e. Porcelain, Ceramic, Glass, Stone, Stainless Steel, Vinyl, etc.)
- Natural Stone (i.e. Marble, Slate, Travertine, Limestone, etc.)
- Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)
- Installation Supplies (i.e. Grout, Underlayment, Adhesive, cushion, etc.)
- Superior Installation: Choosing the right installer is one of the most important aspects of your flooring or tile project. A proper installation is critical to creating the look you want, and insuring it stays that way for years to come. Floorology™ installers are specially trained and certified to expertly install any of our products to give you the peace of mind that your flooring or tile project will be installed exactly as it should be.
- Care and Maintenance: No matter what the material, be it carpet, hardwood, vinyl or tile, quality products can easily lose their appealing aesthetic qualities due to damage from the everyday wear and tear. Not only that, but many manufacturer warranties can be voided if the required steps are not taken to protect their products. This is why it’s critical that the final step in the installation process includes arming consumers with the appropriate care and maintenance program. Floorology™ takes the care and maintenance of our projects very seriously, which is why we thoroughly educate ourselves on best practices and manufacturer requirements while being proactive in providing the program that is appropriate to our clients so they can enjoy (and protect) their new flooring for a very long time to come.